Teen Driver Education - Aurora
- Advance registration & payment required.
- Students must possess a learner's permit to register and complete the course.
- Registration is a 2-step process:
- First Step – Register your student for the classroom portion of course.
- Second Step – Once registered and paid, you will receive two emails. One a payment receipt. The second a confirmation email which provides a link to register for the behind-the-wheel portion of course. (If you don’t receive these emails, please check your spam folder.)
Click here to download a brochure.
- Select from the locations listed below and follow the instructions.
IMPORTANT: Students that will turn 18 years of age before completing the classroom and behind-the-wheel portions of the course are not eligible for this program. (per DMV regulation).
Thank you to AAA and the Cornhusker Motor Club for providing scholarship dollars for students on the free or reduced lunch program. Scholarships are available while funds last. Call 402.483.2511 for more information.
Cancellations received five (5) business days prior to the first classroom date will receive a full refund. For the complete terms and conditions statement click here.
(Driving dates and times are scheduled separately.)
Link to: Nebr. Dept. of Motor Vehicles - DMV Practice Driver's Exam and AAA Sample Tests