Health Screening Services & Assessment Tools
WorkWell offers a variety of services to assist your company during the health screening process including administration of health risk assessments, biometric assessment, data collection, and exit station coaching.
A validated health risk assessment to determine employee behaviors leading to the overall healthy and safety risk within your organization. The IMPACT Survey is a three-in-one questionnaire: a health risk appraisal, culture audit, and interest survey. WorkWell members receive a discounted rate for the use of the IMPACT Survey.
- Flexible: online and hard-copy versions are available in English and Spanish.
- Brief: the survey takes less than 10 minutes to complete.
- Responsive: individuals receive a personal report and physician summary upon completion. A two year comparative health history is also provided.
- Insightful: Companies will receive an Executive Summary, Aggregate Report, and repeat respondent (cohort) comparisons for subsequent years, to help drive their wellness programs.
- Intelligent: The survey is biometric data dump and smart phone compatible and it provides multiple scores for individuals (Frammingham, CDC Pre-diabetes, and Metabolic Syndrome).
- Helpful: Health coaches and physicians can have access to the survey. There is also an annual health plan template provided.
- Compliant: The survey is HIPAA compliant and has secure data storage.
- Field-Tested: The survey is approved by multiple companies from various industries.
- Respected References: Occupational Safety and Health Association, National Institution of Occupational Safety and Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, American Heart Association, American Cancer Society, and more. A full list of references and acknowledgements is provided on the aggregate report.
Health Improvement Solutions Health Assessment
The HIS Health Assessment has an engaging personal report, provides an overall risk score, and an aggregate report available to the client through the company administrator function. Participants can also use the "What if" scenario feature to determine behavior changes they can make that will improve their score. There are other functions and features of the health assessment that HIS can show through a demo to Clients representatives. The HIS Assessment Tool is built in a modular architecture allowing for high-level customization for companies.
The HIS Assessment Tool utilizes features such as the Resilience Scale (CD-RISC 10) and the Wellbeing Index.
Contact WorkWell for more information and pricing.