Why Take STOP?
- No Fine
- No Court Appearance
- No Points on Your License
Violations NOT Eligible for the STOP Program
- Speeding twenty (20) or more miles per hour over the speed limit
- Any injury accident
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs
- Reckless Driving
- Willful Reckless Driving
- Participating in a speed contest
- Operating a motor vehicle to avoid arrest
- Refusing a breath or blood test
- Driving on a suspended or revoked operator's license
- Any violation classified as a misdemeanor or a felony
- Operating a motor vehicle without insurance or other financial responsibility in violation of the Motor Vehicle Safety Responsibility Act
You ARE NOT Eligible if
- You have participated in any STOP Program in the last three years
- You hold a Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- If your ticket includes multiple moving violations
STOP Program Fee Information
- Fee varies by county/city. Call 402.483.2511 for details.
- Fee must be prepaid and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Court Costs may apply.
Terms and Conditions
By clicking the Begin Registration button below you agree to our terms and conditions.