It's time to recognize professionals for their leadership, wellness, and safety efforts. There are 3 award levels to choose from. Learn more below!
Professional Leadership Award:
Recognizes high performing, well-established safety or wellness leaders.
- Multiple years of direct safety and/or wellness responsibilities
- Demonstrated significant impact of safety and/or wellness activities company-wide
- Recognition of their great leadership skills from subordinates, peers, and upper management
- Participates in community-related safety and/or wellness efforts beyond the scope of work
Promotes new or advancing leaders that are rapidly growing safety or wellness efforts.
- Directly responsible for safety and/or wellness duties
- Embodies a genuine passion for safety and/or wellness
- Through their continued efforts to develop as leaders they have made a positive impact at the workplace
Praises individuals that are taking personal strides to improve or maintain their health and safety, bringing their enthusiasm and positive values into the workplace.
- Actively participates in programs applicable to their safety and/or wellness goals
- Positive attitude demonstrated daily and encourages coworkers to engage with programs
- Provides constructive input to leaders on programs
- Thorough understanding of the company’s programs and culture