Alive At 25 Course
Alive at 25 is a highly-effective four-hour course that serves as an excellent complement to standard driver education programs--and is also ideal for young drivers who incur traffic violations. Through interactive media segments, workbook exercises, class discussions and role playing, young drivers develop convictions and strategies that will keep them safe on the road.
- Why young adults often underestimate risk
- The effects of inexperience, peer pressure and such distractions as cell phones, text messaging, MP3 players and GPS units
- The dangers of "kneeing"
- State and local driving laws and regulations
- Communication skills for assertiveness and being a young leader
- Responsibility of passengers
To sign up for an Alive at 25 class, select from the cities listed on the left side of the screen or call us at 402.483.2511.