To proactively address risk from the COVID-19 pandemic, this course is being offered online via webinar.
How it works:
Register for upcoming online courses by selecting your desired date below:
Alive at 25 is a highly-effective four-hour course that serves as an excellent complement to standard driver education programs--and is also ideal for young drivers who incur traffic violations. Through interactive media segments, workbook exercises, class discussions, and role-playing, young drivers develop convictions and strategies that will keep them safe on the road.
- Why young adults often underestimate risk
- The effects of inexperience, peer pressure and such distractions as cell phones, text messaging, MP3 players and GPS units
- The dangers of "kneeing"
- State and local driving laws and regulations
- Communication skills for assertiveness and being a young leader
- Responsibility of passengers
To sign up for an Alive at 25 class, select from the cities listed on the right side of the screen or call us at 402.483.2511.