The Nebraska Safety Council partners with you to provide on-site health screening events, promotional materials, event registration, an individualized Health Screening Scorecard, and health screening results packets.
- Venipuncture lab draws and finger stick options are available.
- Venipuncture lab draws include lipid panel (Total Cholesterol, HDL and LDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides etc.) and a Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP) including glucose, liver and kidney health, blood protein levels, fluid, and electrolyte balance.
- Finger stick option provides opportunity for immediate results but may be limited in reportable values.
- A physician option is also available.
- A blood pressure screening is part of the standard health screening. This can also be requested as a separate on-site screening.
To schedule an event or request additional information, please contact:
|Kelsey Pruss, MS
Wellness Services Manager
402-483-2511 ext. 103