It's time to apply for the Nebraska Safety Council Safety Award! This award is available for members of NESC and it is free to apply. The focus is almost primarily on safety with a little extra bonus help in wellness. Estimated time to complete the award – only 1 hour!
The NESC Safety Award is perfect for companies who are looking for recognition and affirmation that they are taking the correct approach to making workplace safety a priority.
Awards will be presented during the annual Nebraska Safety Council Conference on April 20, 2023. Winners are recognized in newsletters, emails, and year-round on the NESC website.
Documentation you should have to prepare your application:
- Past two years of OSHA 300A logs
- Total number of hours training (any safety training including FACPR, anti-harassment, active shooter, anything safety)
- Number of employees
- Number of times your safety committee meets per year
- What your safety committee has accomplished this past year
- How the safety committee improved culture
- Number of near misses if any – from two years ago
- Number of near misses if any – from last year
- Number of hazard corrections if any – from two years ago
- Number of hazard corrections if any – from last year