This award is available for members of NESC and it is free to apply. The focus is almost primarily on safety with a little extra bonus help in wellness. Estimated time to complete the award – only 1 hour!
The NESC Safety Award is perfect for companies who are looking for recognition and affirmation that they are taking the correct approach to making workplace safety a priority.
Awards will be presented during the annual Nebraska Safety Council Conference on April 20, 2023. Winners are recognized in newsletters, emails, and year-round on the NESC website.
Documentation you should have to prepare your application:
- Past two years of OSHA 300A logs
- Total number of hours training (any safety training including FACPR, anti-harassment, active shooter, anything safety)
- Number of employees
- Number of times your safety committee meets per year
- What your safety committee has accomplished this past year
- How the safety committee improved culture
- Number of near misses if any – from two years ago
- Number of near misses if any – from last year
- Number of hazard corrections if any – from two years ago
- Number of hazard corrections if any – from last year